Tuesday 21 December 2010

Avant knocked out during Jackson's

Eagles man DeSean Jackson comeback on Sunday when he fielded a punt on the game's final play and zig-zagged his way through the entire particular team.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai

According to the Philadelphia Daily News, Eagles wide receive Jason Avant, who said he was shortly knocked out after throwing a block for Jackson and colliding with Giants long snapper Zak DeOssie.

Avant told to the newspaper, "When I saw (Jackson) break the initial wave, and I saw a lane to the right, I knew if I got (DeOssie), he was gonna score. So I just threw it in there. I knew he scored. Me being knocked out just reminded me of a dream I had of us winning on the last play, but I didn't know who it was against."

DeOssie to prevent Jackson from scoring. He said, "I thought I had a great angle. I thought I was goin Eagles wide receive Jason Avantg to stop him. I don't have eyes in the back of my head".

No comments: